Downloads | Adressen / Links
The main aims of the EUCPN are to:
- identify good practices in crime prevention and to share knowledge and experience gained between member countries
- accumulate and evaluate information on crime prevention activities
- improve the exchange of ideas and information within the Network
- develop contacts and facilitate cooperation between Member States
- contribute to developing local and national strategies on crime prevention
- promote crime prevention activities by organising meetings, seminars and conferences.
We achieve these aims through implementation of an agreed Work Programme, which consists of projects or activities relating to specific areas of crime prevention.